[imp] Blank page after login

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 09:15:52 -0400

Just to clarify the problem, the situation is:
o You go to the top level of the horde page on your website.
o It takes a lengthy amount of time to display the login screen.
o When it does, the background of the screen is white, but it does
display the "Welcome to Horde", or what ever, along with the "name" and
"password" prompts.
o You then hit "submit", and it chugs for a little while.
o The browser says "done", but gives you a blank white page.

Is that all correct?

Have you noticed if this happens more so under Netscape than it does
under IE?

Have you viewed the source of the blank page?

The reason I ask all of this is because I think my users (and I) have
seen the same problem.  It seems to only show up when the client is
using Netscape, and, when the blank page is displayed, there is content
there, but mostly stats about the web server, with the last line being "0".

-Rich

--
Richard West				mailto:richard.west@divatv.com
Sr. Systems Administrator