[imp] Compose Box (Send message error).

sampath kumar fd98279@yahoo.co.in
Sat, 25 May 2002 06:58:38 +0100 (BST)

 Hi,

         Sorry of mailing you again on the same
problem.We have been working on Enterprise Level
mailing solution for 8000 users...

         We have been successful in installing almost
everything required for this.Now the great problem!!!

         After sending the messages.IE shows "page not
found error" we tried all possible changes required
with "compose.php" and "compose.inc".Still the problem
persist.

         Can anyone,Kindly give a solution.We have a
deadline to meet.I hope you understand the desperation
we are in !!!!

 sincerely,
 sam.

Everything you always wanted to know about cars and bikes,now
 at: http://in.autos.yahoo.com/cricket/tracker.html