[imp] imp_show_quota....

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Sat, 25 May 2002 19:02:28 +0200

OK I have the exact same problem with getting imp_show_quota to work.

> Firstly ensure you have quota enabled in Courier ->
>
> #telnet localhost 143
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
> Connected to localhost.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> * OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2002 Double Precision, Inc.  See
> COPYING for distribution information.
> 1 capability
> * CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
> THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA
> 1 OK CAPABILITY completed

This is done, and working fine.

Following the next part I get nothing.
I think there is an error around these lines

>         $quota = @imap_get_quota($stream, 'user.' . $imp['user']);
>         // Use the following line instead for Courier.
>         $quota = @imap_get_quota($stream, 'ROOT');
>         imap_close($stream);

The first $quota = @imap_get_quota(....
should be commented out right ??

well.. taht dosn't help much.. so I removed the '@' infront of the second
imap_get_quota line and got this warning

Warning: c-client imap_getquota failed in
/www/webmail.tbkol.dk/html/horde-2.1/imp-3.1/config/conf.php on line 389

OK so the imap_getquota failed, but how do I proceed in investigating this
problem.
I would really like to get this working as I think it's a really cool
feature.

--
René Jensen
lundeman@tbkol.dk