[imp] Running IMP on the internet

eltonic40@ecotech.com.lr eltonic40@ecotech.com.lr
Sat, 25 May 2002 19:01:07 +0000

Ok Eric,

I will be giving your idea a shot and put everything on SSL. My servers can
surely take the hits and not just take them but ably take them. :)

I remembered a similar problem with sqwebmail and I had to raise the SSL
timeout value and the problem dramatically disappeared. But it can be really
be annoying when a person takes quality time to prepare mails and then when
sending it that error page shows up!!!!

Anyway, will give this thing a shot.

eltonic40
Being connected is important especially being connected with Jesus