[imp] Addressbook-Groups

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue, 28 May 2002 10:01:53 +0100

This should have been on the Truba list...

As I tried to send you eariler but I got a DNS lookup failer from my mail server.:

Sorry... should probably drag that off my site.. it's there for archive purposes
only.. and was only ever a RFC sort of thing.

I've got a patch underway (90% done), that works with imp also, to allow
distribution lists. The back end code is in place, just finishing off the UI
stuff to make it usable. Watch the Turba mailing list. A patch for HEAD should
be available in the next week or two, depending on how long my uni assignments
take :-( Entends the turba browse page to allow adding contacts to and removeing
from lists and creating new lists, browsing lists. column headers like IMP also
included for changing sort order, field etc.

- Mike