[imp] Folders config 3.1

John Casebeer johny@dsx0.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 17:09:25 -0700

I have installed IMP 3.0 wit a courier--imap server. All tests
(test.php) show good, I can login to the mailboxes and send and receive
mail. I cannot, however figure out how users get to the prefs portion as
there is no obvious link or anything. I had to click "blacklist" and
then cancel to get to the preferences? I also cannot get the "folders"
working. You just get an inbox?! I have played with the /imp/pref.php
and done everything according to the limited documentation and I see no
change. I also edited the /imp/config/servers.php and this seems to
change nothing.
Thanks,
John Casebeer
RH 7.2