[imp] SMTP auth in IMP (Important) now working for me but I need more

Tue, 28 May 2002 23:28:09 -0500

Quoting Santiesteban Sifontes <alietss@yahoo.com>:

> >  $conf['mailer']['params']['username']=
> >  Auth::getAuth();
> >  $conf['mailer']['params']['password']=
> >                  Auth::getCredential('password')

You can indeed get the username from something like $user = Auth::getAuth();

Assuming you want the cleartext password, you might use something like
$passwd = Secret::getKey('imp'), $imp['pass']);

In fact, after typing this, I checked IMP.php and sure enough it uses
these type of settings (It wraps a Secret::read() around the password).
That is to say, you should not have to set these at all as they are set
for you in horde/imp/lib/IMP.PHP (at least in the HEAD code -- what version
are you using?)

--
Eric Rostetter
eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Hey Rocky!  Watch me pull a rabbit from my hat!