[imp] SMTP auth in IMP (Important) now working for me but I need more

Santiesteban Sifontes alietss@yahoo.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 06:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric:
I tested, but all I get is a blank page, I'm doing
this configuration in horde/config/horde.php where I
know you can define this, if it is in some other place
let me know.
                            Bye Aliet