[imp] Problems with Special characters / PGP

TiloLutz@gmx.de TiloLutz@gmx.de
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:54:31 +0200 (MEST)

Hi

Is it possible IMP has some problems with PHP 4.2.1?
I have some problems displaying speacial characters like
ä,ö,ü,ß (ä etc)
I have found 2 solutions:
1. Downgrade to PHP 4.1.2
2. Modify the file imp/lib/MIME/Viewers/text.php
   line 73 to: $charset =  Lang::getCharset();

Displaying PGP-Messages with IE6 doesn't work. After enter the PGP-Password
in the new window I get the following error (translated):
line1, character 16. Class doesn't support autoatisation.
Instead of the messagetext only "Object" is displayd as body.
With Opera everything works fine.

Is it possible signatures doesn't work at all?
The Compese-Windows gets closed without sending an email
or error-message.

Tilo

http://www.gmx.net