[imp] logout and then relogin causes login to horde welcome screen

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:20:01 +0200

Zitat von "Hanser, Kevin" <kevin@merchantinternetgroup.com>:

> I have a newly installed IMP 3.1 RC3 that is working great except for one
> piece of odd behaviour.  If I log out of IMP, I am taken back to the
> login
> screen, and then if I login again, I am taken to the "welcome" screen,
> and
> have to click a link to get to mail/IMP rather than being taken there
> directly.  I have the auth lines for imp uncommented in my horde
> registry..
> This only happens when I log out of IMP and then back in, not the initial
> login.

This has already been fixed in cvs (HEAD branch) and will be merged to the
RELENG_3 tree before the release of IMP 3.1.

> Also, I noticed that when I went from 3.0 to 3.1, the login screen
> changed
> >from saying "welcome to mail" to "welcome to horde".  I changed the
> 'name'
> => _("Horde") in the horde stanza in registry.php to "Webmail", so now it
> says welcome to webmail... but I'm just wondering if this was an
> intentional
> change between 3.0 and 3.1, or if I missed something in the config that
> is
> causing it...?

This is intentional. You configured IMP to do the authentication for Horde,
so you actually log in to Horde at this screen.

Jan.