[imp] Confirmation for sent mail.

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 00:47:38 -0500

What version of apache/PHP are you using? I had problems like that until I
installed the RC3 or the CVS version of the Horde framework.

When you click on send it should pull up a URL with a session ID. It should
stay there a few seconds, and then disappear. If you are using Internet
Explorer, the "status bar" (where it shows you the "progress" of the page with
a bar) shouldn't have to get more than 10% of that space.

Have you checked the web servers logs for any errors?

Cheers,

Rodolfo