[imp] PGP Usage Errors

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:51:49 -0600

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

| Greets:
|
| I am trying to test pgp usage and I am getting the following results:
|
| My friend, whose key is already in my keyring, sends an email to me
| using imp. He selects the option to encrypt and send. I get the email
| and I attempt to open it and a box pops up asking me for my passphrase.
| I enter my passphrase and in Netscape I get a popup with "Document
| contains no data" In IE I get just a blank frame.

Check the server error log for any problems.  None of my test messages
crash my setup.  Additionally, some PGP options were added to
imp/config/conf.php - make sure you updated that file.  Finally, I improved
the keyserver code in lib/Crypt/pgp.php should you might want to update to
latest HEAD.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder