Fwd: Re: [imp] Monthly Maintenance Problem...

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:44:58 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Lars Kirchhoff <lkirchhoff@ieb.net> -----
    Datum: Mon,  3 Jun 2002 09:55:18 +0200
    Von: Lars Kirchhoff <lkirchhoff@ieb.net>
Antwort an: Lars Kirchhoff <lkirchhoff@ieb.net>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] Monthly Maintenance Problem...
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

Hello Jan,

I have the same problem, but figured out that the last_login preference is
set if I logout from horde. If I'm just use the logoff from imp the last_login
won't be set. So after logging of from Horde the monthly maintenance page
disappeared.

Maybe this helps you to track down the problem...

ciao Lars

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von rob@naseca.net:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Imp & Horde have been working great for me until this month:
> >
> > Since may started, whenever I log in, It asks me to do maintenance.  I
> > check
> > all the e boxes and go to my inbox, and then have to go into options ->
> > filters -> apply all to manually apply my filters.  It seems that if you
> > do
> > maintenance, filters aren't applied to the inbox.  I don't mind that too
> > much.
> >
> > But what I can't figure out is why all of a sudden I have to do
> > maintenance
> > every time I log in.  It didn't used to be this way.
> >
> > I don't think this is a preferences problem, as I can add or remove
> > filters,
> > change languages etc and they store properly.
>
> I guess your last_login preference isn't stored correctly after running the
>
> maintenance tasks. Is anyone else experiencing this?
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

Institute of Electronic Business e.V.
An-Institut der Universtität der Künste Berlin
Chausseestr. 8,Aufgang E
10115 Berlin
Tel.: 030/ 72 62 983-20
Fax:  030/ 72 62 983-9