[imp] Question about fetchmail (HEAD)

Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:31:48 -0500

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> Citeren Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > or not.  Best way to solve this with pop3 is to delete them as you fetch
> > them, thus assuring you won't fetch them again ;)
>
> Hello Eric
>
> That would be fine by me, but how can I accomplish that with IMP :)

That should be an option in the fetch mail code.  Don't know that it
is yet though.  Haven't actually used the fetch mail code yet myself...

If it isn't there, it is probably already on the todo list for the
author.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage