[imp] run away ispell processes

Mark G. Thomas Mark@misty.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:31:14 -0400

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 08:01:33AM -0600, Shawn Robinson wrote:
> At 06:45 PM 2002/04/17 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> >Quoting Jeff Tucker <jefft@wciatl.com>:
> >
> >> I'm definitely experiencing it and had to disable spell checking on my
> >> system because of it. I routinely got these runaway ispells using as
> >> much processor time as possible.
> >
> >Well, we need feedback from people who can actually reproduce the
> >problem...
> >
> >-chuck
>
> Did this one get resolved?  I can't find the solution.

I'm also experiencing it here.  Exactly same symptoms as described
below.  I'm running Solaris-8, imp-3.0, horde-2.0, turba-1.0.  I eagerly
await any suggestions about how to resolve this.  Ever since my users
got a taste of spell checking they have been bugging me to enable it again...

- Mark Thomas