[imp] virtual account with ldap

jamal eddine gam fiestagamos@yahoo.fr
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:57:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all !!

I just thought if there are anyone brave enough to write a
Cyrus+Postfix+LDAP Tutorial (About configuring mail server to have virtual
accounts (not system) + Maildir format delivery), I believe that there are many, who have
implemented it without any troubles!
It would be superb to have one! Then it will be always updated, corrected...

so is there anybody who write this tutorial? Maybe a team!
Thank you very much for your attention!

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !

<P>Hi all !!</P>
<P>I just thought if there are anyone brave enough to write a <BR>Cyrus+Postfix+LDAP Tutorial (About configuring mail server to have virtual <BR>accounts (not system) + Maildir format delivery), I believe that there are many, who have <BR>implemented it without any troubles! <BR>It would be superb to have one! Then it will be always updated, corrected... </P>