[imp] IMAP Quota Redhat 7.3 extra code

Hanser, Kevin kevin@merchantinternetgroup.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:27:51 -0400

Ok, found my problem!  I had editied a copy of the /etc/sudoers file and
didn't copy it to the /etc dir when i was done.  Doh!!!

It's really strange though, when I su'd to apache and tried the command
(w/out the updated sudoers file), it would let me run the command and output
was returned... so i didn't initially suspect the sudoers file.  Weird...

thanx for the help, it works great now!

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Rostetter [mailto:eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu]

> The bar shows, but it's all light blue (none filled), and I get a message
of
> "Quota not available" instead of "quota on ..."

Either your quotas are not available, or you aren't getting the quota
data back and parsed correctly from the exec() call.

>         $junk = exec("sudo /usr/bin/quota -u $imap_admin | grep
/dev/hda2",
>                      $quota_data,$return_code);

What happens if you manually login as an sudo authorized user and do:

sudo /usr/bin/quota -u $USER

and

sudo /usr/bin/quota -u $USER | grep /dev/hda2

If you don't get proper output from these, then nothing else will work.

> Any help would be appreciated.  The screenshots of this look great, I
can't
> wait to get it working on my system :)

First, try the above sudo commands by hand and see what happens.  If they
don't work, then the rest can't work.  In the mean time I'll try to clean
up the code some more...

Arie, you'll welcome to help and/or clean up the code also.