[imp] Call for translations

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz@xenia.sote.hu
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:45:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

I am working on a Hungarian version (hu_HU). I can get ready the .po
files for Horde and IMP in a few days.

                                   Yours: Laszlo

> The next version of IMP (3.1) will be released in a few days but we are still
> missing a few translation updates. It would be great if someone steps up to
> update and perhaps maintain in the future one of the following translations.
> I list all translations that were last updated prior to the release date of
> the last release candidate. Please don't mind if I missed a translation
> update accidently.
>
> da_DK
> el_GR
> et_EE
> it_IT
> ja_JP
> nb_NO
> pl_PL
> ru_RU
> sk_SK
> sl_SI
> uk_UA
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

Laszlo L Tornoci                            Inst Pathophysiology
E-mail: torlasz@xenia.sote.hu               Semmelweis Univ Med School
        torlasz@net.sote.hu                 Nagyvarad ter 4.
fax:    (36-1)-210-4409                     Budapest, H-1089, Hungary