[imp] solaris gettext, language problems

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:07:25 +0200

Zitat von Martin Röhricht <rohrbold@t-online.de>:

> Hello,
>
> we are using imp with an apache under solaris and having problems with
> the translation option, because it doesn't work.
> We have already installed gettext, but maybe compiled into PHP without
> the wrong paramater: --with-gettext
> You can see our configuration here:
> https://webmail.ira.uka.de/test.php
>
> Does anyone of you know why it's not possible for me to choose another
> language than the English one?

If you don't want to search the archives for the solution (you'll have to
fiddle a bit) you may want to wait a few days until we have the new releases
out. They have much improved gettext support for Solaris.

Jan.