[imp] deleting mail in IMP 3

Greg imp@petrasfamily.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:06:37 -0400

I am running IMP 3.0 and Horde 2.0. I have had my server up and running now for
a week or so without issues. When I delete an email usually the inbox would
show the strike-through and then I could select to 'Purge Deleted.' But,
mysteriously, emails all of a sudden (no changes to server at all) do not get
the strike-through, they are just deleted when I click delete. Has anyone run
into this problem and can anyone point me to the solution? I am running
IMP3/Horde2 on RedHat 7.2 with imap-2000c-15 and php-4.0.6-15. Let me know if I
have left out any information.

Thanks a lot,

Greg