[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

sampath kumar fd98279@yahoo.co.in
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:25:37 +0100 (BST)

 Hi,
       I guess I too have a similar problem...when I
press the compose button the window is showing page
cannot be found error.

          check at

                http://202.54.91.123

                user suman
                pass suman

 can u give me a login id and pass so that I can check
yours,
 sam.

--- Andreas Aardal Hanssen
<andreaha-imp@lexx.infeline.org> wrote: > Hi,