[imp] run away ispell processes

James james@james-web.net
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:22:32 -0400

> > One time (Only once, and this user is 'interesting') I had a user run
> > spellcheck and it deleted all the spaces between words in his email.
>
> Nope, it's a known bug in 3.0.  It's fixed in 3.1.  spelling.php v. 2.29
> fixes it for IMP 3.0.  I've got a copy I can send you if you can't pull it
> out of CVS.

Thanks.  Its never happened outside of this one occurence with this one user
(the kind that say they are 'expert computer users' :rolleyes:), so I didn't
know if it was a problem between the keyboard and chair with the user or a
problem in IMP.

I'll wait for 3.1 to go stable before I update anything, but thank you
anyway. :)

- James