[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:59:49 +0200

OK, I can see why chuck said:

>Try upgrading to 4.2.1?

(notice the question mark)

upgrading php is no walk in the park.

It;s starting to look good, but I have this on the test.php page:

PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - No
Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the Log
class.
DB - Yes

I have the most recent php now (4.2.1), but nevertheless, I upgraded to the
pear package on the Hord site (you can see pear is ok)

I've copied those PEAR files just about everywhere on my system ;) but this
is the error I get after trying to log in:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php
on line 141

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php
on line 151

So what's up with that Log.php stuff, I tried changing the inclusing path in
my php.ini (addind the path to Log.php on my system) but that's no good.

Copying Log.php to /usr/local/lib/php gives another error (fatal horde
error)

Anyone any thoughts?

Joost