[imp] Compose always sending actionID == 0

Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:34:19 -0500

Quoting Joost De Cock <Joost.DeCock@astrid.be>:

> OK, I can see why chuck said:
>
> >Try upgrading to 4.2.1?

I grimanced when I read that.  The 4.2.1 upgrade is usually not
an easy one.

> (notice the question mark)

Yes...  Notice the word "Try" also ;)

> PEAR - Yes
> Recent PEAR - Yes
> Mail::RFC822 - Yes
> Log - No
> Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the Log
> class.
> DB - Yes
>
> I have the most recent php now (4.2.1), but nevertheless, I upgraded to the
> pear package on the Hord site (you can see pear is ok)

See horde/docs/INSTALL for info on how to get the missing LOG package.
That is from the CVS checkout.  If you don't have that, it says:

     Horde requires several additional PEAR modules to be installed
     for complete functionality.

       a. Log

          To install, you must enter the following at the command prompt:
          pear install http://pear.php.net/get/Log

       b. Mail_Mime

          To install, you must enter the following at the command prompt:
          pear install http://pear.php.net/get/Mail_Mime

The above assumes you have a standalone pear program installed, and not
just mod_php installed.  Otherwise you can download the needed files
directly and toss them in place.  As the INSTALL file says:

     For more detailed directions on installing PEAR modules, see
     the PEAR documentation at http://pear.php.net/manual/

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage