[imp] feature request (filters: match all fields / match any field)

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 20:46:13 +0200

Ok Michael.

I need it now so I'll attack  on it, keeping in mind that you want to
have the filter by any-header functionality.

I'll send you a patch later so you can see if you can accomodate your
changes to it.

best regards

--
Atif Ghaffar