[imp] Horde cvs haed login error

Laurent Larquère llarquere@aacom.fr
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 15:05:01 +0200

Hi
in horde/lib/Notification/status.php line 13 (v. 1.8)
the name of the class is attented to be
Notification_Listener_status
also in horde/lib/Notification.php line 80 (v. 1.11)
the class is attented to be placed in subdir Listener
of Notification dir
that's not the case ...

in Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Quoting alex <alex@thbuo.gov.tw>:
>

>>Hi all:
>>while login into Horde cvs head got errors:
>>===========================================
>>A fatal error has occurred:
>>
>>Notification listener status not found.
>>
>>[line 89 of /usr/local/apache/horde.beta/lib/Notification.php]
>>

>I can't reproduce this; do you still get it after a full update? Anyone
>else see it?
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
>"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in
>the arms of silence. All we ever have is here, now." - Ursula K. Le Guin

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi<br>
in horde/lib/Notification/status.php line 13 (v. 1.8)<br>
the name of the class is attented to be<br>
Notification_Listener_status<br>
also in horde/lib/Notification.php line 80 (v. 1.11)<br>
the class is attented to be placed in subdir Listener<br>
of Notification dir<br>
that's not the case ...<br>
in Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:<br>
 cite="mid1023511256.3d018ad8df215@marina.horde.org">