[imp] Sorting Folders

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 18:23:58 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> No, the sort routines are hardcoded in lib/Folder.php (drop down list) and
> lib/Tree.php (folder view). Don't know what's going wrong with your setup
> here, but if you want to debug it start in these files.
>
> Jan.

I checked out the code in imp/lib/Tree.php and I can't see why they aren't
being sorted by alphabetical order. This has happened since I've implemented
IMP. Can't imagine it has anything to do with the fact that I am using UW-IMAP
(with mbox and mail/), since IMP is configured to see the mail/ directory.

Cheers,

Rodolfo