[imp] [Help] Fatal error (but I am not sure the reason)

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:10:03 +0200

I guess it's a very big message....

-----Original Message-----
From: Mac Table [mailto:mactable@yahoo.com]
Sent: dinsdag 11 juni 2002 12:25
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] [Help] Fatal error (but I am not sure the reason)

Hello all,

How come I meet this error message when I click one of
my messages (only this one, others are no problem)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
exhausted (tried to allocate 2424167 bytes) in
/var/www/horde/lib/Text.php on line 83

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
exhausted (tried to allocate 140 bytes) in Unknown on
line 0

Please give me some hints.....  Thanks a lot!