[imp] Attachments fail, uploads don't (was: All but attachments)

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:08:08 +0200

Hi there,

I've haven't been able to get attachments to work.
I've been working on this for a while now, and I've checked everything Eric
told me to.

I've used the example scripts on the php site to create my own little upload
page, and I can upload any file (as long as it isn't too big)

However, if I want to attach a file in IMP, I still receive that annoying
error message.

Is there a way to see the real error message, does anybody has an idea, and
where is the attachment functionality located in the source, maybe I can
check it out.

Anything is more than welcome, 'cause I'm running out of ideas

Joost