[imp] Error on compose

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:47:48 +0200

Zitat von Andreas Dahlen <andreas@dahlen.ws>:

> Citerar Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>
> > Zitat von Andreas Dahlén <andreas@dahlen.ws>:
> >

> > > When I try to send a message I get the following error: "There was an
> > > error sending your message: unable to set sender to [@]".
> > >
> > > I'm using the HEAD-branch of Horde/IMP, checked out one hour ago.
> > > The problem didn't exist before I updated my installation with latest
> > > changes in CVS.
> >
> > Works fine here.
> >

> I did some additional testing. The problem occurs when I set my full name
> to "Andreas Dahlén" but if I omit the accent over e in my lastname, i.e.
> "Andreas Dahlen" it works fine.
>
> It is probably some mimeDecode or similiar that is missing in the new
> Headers class.

I can see this now. The headers added with the new Headers::addHeader()
method aren't mime encoded before passed to the mailer. This affects also
the Wrom: CLBDXRQ

Michael, can you take a look at this, as I'm not sure where to do the mime
encoding during this process. I'm not yet very used to the new mime stuff. :-)

Jan.