[imp] Call to undefined function: settextdomain()

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:10:39 +0200

I upgraded to imp 3.1 to fix my attachment problems (it works now)

but when I try to change the language on th logon screen, nothin happens, when
I try to change ot in settings, I get:

Call to undefined function:  settextdomain() in my imp/prefs.php file

Strange thing is:

1 - The language is allways dutch, but default is english (it must have
rememberred me sameway, 'cause once I code Dutch.

2-I've kept me IMP 3,0 installation, and it works there

any ideas?

Joost

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.