[imp] mailbox page constant reloading

Joost De Cock Joost.DeCock@astrid.be
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:21:01 +0200

Hi all,

I have the weirdest thing going on in my new imp 3.1.
As I log in an get the pge displaying my inbox, it keeps on reloading!

I am currently testing my installation over a dial up link, so it takes about
10 seconds before the page and all images are loaded.
After that perios (it's my impression that it happens as soon as the page is
completely loaded) the page is automatically reloaded.

Anyone seen this behavior? I had 3.0, and never this problem. I have no problem
with composing this message either, but while I'm typing, my inbox keeps
reloading in the background.

Is this some kind of hidden screensaver functionalitu ;)

Joost

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.