AW: [imp] Characters and umlauts not displayed

Frank Weise weise@collogia.de
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:00:16 +0200

Hello,

in message
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=102231984915534&w=2
there's a problem report with the getCharset function.

I couldn't find the final answer to that and I have the same problem.
I have tested with HORDE 2.1 and IMP 3.0 stable and there is no problem with
umlauts.
I have testet with HORDE 2.1 and IMP 3.1 stable and there is the problem also
with HORDE 3.0 cvs and IMP 4.0 cvs.
I use PHP 4.2.1.

Also I tracked the problem down to imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/text.php and the
function getCharset.
If I use the dirty hack
"changeing line 44, $charset = $this->getCharset($mime);
to $charset = Lang::getCharset(); these characters are displayed." from  Tilo
Lutz the characters are displayed correctly. I put the in
Unfortunately I have no knowledge with PHP

Hope that someone can help or correct this.

Best Regards,
--
Frank Weise