[imp](no subject)

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:19:41 +0300

Lainaus Richard Gilbert <R.Gilbert@sheffield.ac.uk>:

> 1. Signatures are now being preceded by <span class="signature">.
> However
>    there is nothing to turn this off again.  This is particularly
> noticeable
>    with plain text digest messages, where everything is in pale grey
> after
>    the first identified signature.

Set Options -> Display Options -> Dim signatures to off.

(I have this off because the text gets too dim with a laptop display
and I don't bother to adjust the color value.)

> 2. With imp 3.0 the login page was headed Welcome to Mail, followed
> by a link
>    to the New User Introduction.  With imp 3.1 I now see Welcome to
> Horde.  Is
>    this a deliberate change?

[snip]

I think it is (although I don't remember the reasoning behind this).
You can change the login screen locally ofcourse, if desirable.

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi
Postipalvelimen ylläpito