[imp] Occasional login failures

t.nguyen@unimelb.edu.au t.nguyen@unimelb.edu.au
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 22:53:45 +1000

Hi Jan

Every entry for a failed login is preceeded be a success entry:

Jun 14 15:58:05 HORDE [notice] [imp] Login success for thu [128.250.xx.x] to
{mailserver.mysubnet.unimelb.edu.au:110} [on line 51 of
"/usr5/kle/horde-2.0/imp/redirect.php"]
Jun 14 15:58:15 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 128.250.xx.x to
mailserver.mysubnet.unimelb.edu.au:110[pop3] as thu [on line 332 of
"/usr5/kle/horde-2.0/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

I have the feeling my Auth is confused between the horde and imp, but I have
followed instruction to have imp to do Auth.  I have nothing else in horde for
the moment, only IMP

Regards

Thu Nguyen