[imp] qustion about auto-forwording and sieve

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz@xenia.sote.hu
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:15:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Zhang Bo wrote:

> I have built up a mail server with postfix,cyrus sasl,
> cyrus imapd, horde2.1+imp3.1, mysql and pam_mysql. The
> mail-account info was stored in mysql.
> 1. How can I impelment the auto-forwarding by using sieve? Is there a
>    step-by-step document?
> 2. Where can I find a module or a software to implement auto-forwarding?

You can use procmail instead of sieve. This way you can integrate
Spamassassin, which is very useful. See:

http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/0410.ldap4.html

for a description. Once you have procmail you can easily have
auto-forwarding or anything. You will probably need some custom made web
forms to upload the individual procmail recipes. There is also
some app to integrate Spamassassin into horde, but I haven't tried it.
We seem to have the same setup, by the way. My problems are:
- how to use individual whitelists with Spamassassin for my virtual users
- to see if anyone has already written good perl programs to select
  and upload safe individual procmail rules to teh server (what you will
  need, too)

                                    Yours: Laszlo

Laszlo L Tornoci                            Inst Pathophysiology
E-mail: torlasz@xenia.sote.hu               Semmelweis Univ Med School
        torlasz@net.sote.hu                 Nagyvarad ter 4.
fax:    (36-1)-210-4409                     Budapest, H-1089, Hungary