[imp] logout takes me back to wrong login screen

Ahmed ashihab@alcahest.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:01:57 +0100

Jan,

Horde is set to authenticate via IMP (using cyrus as the backend IMAP server).

configuration for auth:

-- snip
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('ashihab@alcahest.com');
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
$conf['auth']['params']['server'] = 'localmail.alcahest.com';
$conf['auth']['params']['protocol'] = 'imap';
$conf['auth']['params']['port'] = 143;
-- snip

some of the preferences for IMP and horde are different from the defaults:

HORDE:
default language is set to en_GB and locked
theme is set to lightblue
refresh is set to 30s, shared is set to true
do_maintenance is set shared

IMP:
language is set to 'en_GB' and locked
a lot of options are given values different to the distribution default.
I've added a couple of local options to re-enable the deleted flag when trash-folder is in use and an option to choose whether to save the draft messages as unseen.

the url I use is https://webmail.alcahest.com
the URL after logout is different:
https://webmail.alcahest.com/imp/login.php?reason=logout&url=%2Flogin.php

hope this helps....