[imp] IMP Japanese support

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg@Uni-Koeln.DE
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:20:25 +0200

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Joao Marigonda <jcesarm@procomp.com.br>:
> >
> > Will Japanese be avaiable for IMP?
> > Did anybody have translated .lang files into Japanese (IMP 2.2.8) ???
>
> IMP 2.x isn't actively developed anymore. But IMP 3.1 has a Japanese
> translation.

Can anybody with japanese knowledge confirm that this translation is ok?
To me it looks pretty corrupt: Random characters, many dots and parts of html
code here and there. The other asian languages look much better.

Another translation which is not ok, is Russian(Windows): makes no sense with
any russian character set in the Browser. The new KOI-8 variant and the
Ukrainian are fine.

Best regards,

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                 Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                       E-Mail: Roderburg@rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany