[imp] sudo sendmail problem

Data Vortex datavortex+sender+6bae77+temp_addy+1024944752.da1c15@datavortex.net
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:52:31 -0400

Greetings,

I am currently trying to configure imp to work in concert with my antispam
local delivery agent (http://tmda.sf.net/).  This requires that the sendmail
wrapper be executed as the user sending the mail.  I have written a sudo line
to help solve this issue, but need help with the imp config.

In /horde/config/horde.php, I've set:

$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';
$conf['mailer']['params'] =
array('sendmail_path' => '/usr/bin/sudo -H -u $FIX$ /usr/bin/tmda-sendmail -t');

I need to interpolate the currently logged-in IMAP user there, how can I manage
that?

Thanks very much,

--
Data Vortex   | "Children, your performance was miserable. Your parents will
datavortex.net| all recieve phone calls instructing them to love you less now."