[imp] Not listing the whole address book

Dan Newcombe Newcombe@mordor.clayton.edu
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:26:58 -0400 (EDT)

I looked but coulnd't find an answer for this.  I have horde 2.1/imp
3.1/turba 1.1 running fine with turba connecting to our ldap database.

In IMP, when I go and click on Address Book, it pulls up the book, but has
everyone in the LDAP database listed (about 18,000 entries).  This takes a
little time to pull up and is a waste of resources (at least in our
setup).

Is there an option I've missed that'll just pull up the address book form
without doing the initial search for ''???  That way the user can enter
the info they are searching for and find what they need.

Thanks,
	-Dan