[imp] Realm problem

Jazz jazzbr@yahoo.com.br
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:27:55 -0300 (ART)

     Dear Sirs,

     I'm using the latest stable version of the Horde
Framework + IMP webmail. I'm using IMAP+SSL in a
Novell Environment (throug Mercury), and IMP is
running in a Linux machine. Everything performs very
well, and I would like to congratulate the developers
for this great product. Unfortunatly, I'm trying to
use the realm configuration in "servers.php"
configuration file in IMP, and it just ignores
everything I put there. I did configure IMP to use the
servers list, and it works fine.

     Does anyone one know any hint to make the realms
work?

      Thank you all in advance,

Copa 2002
Yahoo! - Patrocinador oficial da Copa do Mundo da FIFA 2002
http://br.sports.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup/