[imp] Problems with TOS and Locking a Preference

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:58:11 -0400 (EDT)

I figured out the answer to my first question.  We use the Netscape
Messaging server which integrates ldap with the imap mailboxes.
Apparently the account I was testing with only had the ldap entry but not
a mailbox.  I added the mailbox and now it doesn't let me log (just as it
should).

Sorry about the first question but I'm still looking for any help on the
second one.

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu