[imp] search list problems

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:01:15 -0500

CVS HEAD current as of today.

The search list functions are getting much better over time.  Most every
thing seems to work now, except for the move/copy to a folder.  When I
do a search, get the search list, view a message from the search list,
and then try to move it to a folder, I get tossed back to the last page
of the search list (even though I was on e.g. the first page at the time)
and it displays the error message "There was an error viewing the requested
message" and the message was not moved to the new folder.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage