[imp] error using folders.php with INBOX as folders defined

Oliver Kuhl okuhl@netcologne.de
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:08:21 +0200

Hi!

I still have the problem that I cannot use folders.php, when I define 'INBOX'
as folders in imp/config/servers.php. I have to do it to increase the
performance. Otherwise each click in IMP takes 3 seconds because of the 'LIST
"" *'-IMAP-command, which takes 2.3 seconds on my 50.000 users-IMAP-server.

With an empty folders-option everything works, but slow. Once I set the
folders-option to 'INBOX' folders.php doesn't work. It even seems not to be
called. After 5 minutes my IE normally shows "page not found".

But now I testet it on another machine which returns 'INBOX' in the folder-list
a thousand times and in the last line the following interesting errormessage:

"Fatal error: Allowed mamory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate
10240 bytes) in horde/imp/templates/folders/row.inc on line 3"

Looks like a memory-overflow.

My current test-setup:
-Linux Debian Woody
-Apache 1.3.23
-PHP 4.1.2
-horde 2.0
-imp 3.0

I have the same problem on another machine using horde 2.1 and imp 3.1.

By the way: the 'LIST "INBOX" *'-command hacked directly into my IMAP-server
returns all my folders - no loop! So my IMAP works fine...

Please help me! With this bug, I cannot use IMP for 100.000 users - but I would
like to! ;-)

Regards,
    Oliver.