[imp] problem with imp (date)

Joost De Cock joost.decock@astrid.be
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:07:30 +0200

What seems to be the first thing to check is the time and timezone on
client, web and mailservers

Joost

-----Original Message-----
From: Pratik [mailto:pratik@vadodaramail.net]
Sent: dinsdag 25 juni 2002 18:45
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Cc: gaurav@ultrainfotech.net
Subject: [imp] problem with imp (date)

Hello All,

Iam using IMP 3.0-1 and Horde 2.0-1 .Everything goes fine except in my inbox

where it shows the date of the message.The date is round about always taking
21
days back of the sending date. I'm herewith providing the code from where it

brings the date. Can anybody help out to fix this probs .

    /* formats the header date string nicely */
    if (isset($h->date) && ($udate = strtotime($h->date)) != -1) {

        if ((date('Y') != @date('Y', $udate)) ||
            (date('M') != @date('M', $udate)) ||
            (date('d') != @date('d', $udate))) {
            // not today, use the date