[imp] Session timeout -> problem viewing message

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi@edu.vantaa.fi
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:02:25 +0300

Hi

When opening a message and leaving the session open so that it
timeouts, then selecting the next message and logging back in the
following error is displayed (RELENG):

Warning: Undefined index: msgl in /var/www/html/horde-
releng/imp/message.php
on line 205

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde-releng/imp/message.php:205) in
/var/www/html/horde-releng/imp/message.php on line 223

In HEAD it shows the message list and there's also an error message
saying "There was an error viewing the requested message."

The logfile doesn't show any more information (well I think I don't
have debug logging on anyway..).

A quick way to reproduce the same is like this: view a message, log
out, select previous page from your browser, log back in.

Anyone else seeing this?

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi