[imp] Addressbook: Undefined index: socket

Fritz Zaucker zaucker@ee.ethz.ch
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:38:45 +0200 (MEST)

I found the problem myself. I had erroneously set protocol='unix' in Turba's
sources.php (and a wrong port number) for the mysql DB residing on a
different machine than the webserver.

I had the same mis-configuration with PHP 4.1.2, but there magically this
did work.

Cheers,
Fritz

--
Dr. Fritz Zaucker, Head IT Support Group
Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering