[imp] Realm problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:10:24 -0400

Quoting Jazz <jazzbr@yahoo.com.br>:

>      My problems isn't with IMAP itself. On theirs
> logs I verify that IMP ignores the string I put on the
> "servers.php" file, that's the point... IMAP itself
> performs well...

What exactly lets you know that IMP is ignoring servers.php? How do you
have things configured? You're aware that the realm isn't used in the
username that's actually sent to the IMAP server, right? If you need to
modify that username, you want $conf['hooks']['vinfo'].

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>