[imp] Questions (fwd)

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 06:48:52 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:18:25 +0800 (ULAT)
From: Anar.Ch <root@NS.MNG.NET>
To: bjn@horde.org
Subject: Questions

Hello friend!

I want to install IMP+HORDE+Qmail+Courer-IMAP+MySQL+Vpopmail on FreeBSD
4.6 for corporate mail server which supporting virtual domain (host),
POP/IMAP Access. And can i install IMP in each domain's document root?
Examle when i loading on web browser testmail.examplecompany1.com showing
IMP sample theme with examplecompany's logo.
next testmail.example2.com in this server (testmail.example1.com and
testmail.example2.com are in single server) should show other theme?

So can i install IMP with Qmail+Courer-IMAP+MySQL+Vpopmail?

Please help me, I hope you (very sorry about my english i have only
technical english)

Best Regards
Anar.Ch
Engineer of Micom Co.,Ltd