OT: Re: [imp] IMP and Debian.

Michael Alan Dorman mdorman@debian.org
26 Jun 2002 21:48:06 -0400

Mick Bellears <michael.bellears@staff.datafx.com.au> writes:
> Just wondering what any other Debian users out there are running on
> production  boxes?  (Testing/Unstable or Compiling php etc from
> source?)

I run testing on all the production boxes I currently manage (probably
a good dozen spread across several locations, clients, etc).  Before
testing existed, I often ran unstable, though I usually took a more
conservative attitude about updating than I do with testing.

I have generally made it a policy to updated my workstation before
production boxes, as sort of a bellweather, but in 7 years of running
Debian, I've only been hit by disabling problems once or twice.

Mike.